With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the Rokit Powered 10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted - the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained. Cabinet placement allows for a generous one- to four-meters (approximately three to 13-feet) for rated performance.
Rokit monitors have radically curved front surfaces which prevent the problems caused by traditional rectangular speakers. Other products suffer from diffraction as sound waves leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the listening field causing phase distortion. The Rokit Powered 10-3 enclosure virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider, more natural sounding sweet spot.
Take a look at other monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports cause bass coupling problems with walls and corners, amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The superior design of the Rokit Powered 10-3 features front-firing slotted ports which are also shaped to reduce port turbulence. This combination ensures clean and accurate bass performance, even at high SPLs, without coupling issues. The careful tweeter design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimized for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot. The Rokit Powered 10-3 has both Low and High Frequency level controls. This feature provides specific adjustment of both ends of the frequency spectrum output most commonly affected by room acoustics. These controls ensure the most accurate mix for your particular room's acoustics.
• True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
• Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
• Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
• Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
• Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
• Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
• 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
• Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
• Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
• KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
• Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
• Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
• Total Connectivity - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
• Tweeter:1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
• Mid Frequency Driver:4" Glass Aramid Composite Midrange
• Low Frequency Driver:10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
• Frequency Response:35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB
• SPL: 113dB Max
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2" x 12.7" x 14.3" / 54 cm x 32.5 cm x 36.5 cm
• Weight:46 lbs. / 20.8 kgs.
• Power Rating:140W RMS
• Signal to Noise:98dB
• Input Impedance:10kohm
• LF-MF:400 Hz
• MF-HF:3.75 kHz
• Input: XLR (3-pin), RCA & 1/4" TRS
• Power In:IEC Mains Connector
• System Volume Control:-30dB to +6dB
• Power Indicator:Illuminated Front Logo
• LF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB
• HF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB
*For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|