V Series 2 monitors are hallmarked by defined low end, articulate midrange and precise highs, delivering clarity and accuracy on par with many world-class speakers costing more.
In addition, V Series 2 monitors feature several key design elements that have made KRK sounds a "studio standard". these include radiused edges for improved imaging and slotted ports that greatly reduce distortion caused by port turbulence. What's more, we've included some valuable and practical enhancements like a speaker protection circuit for added confidence, an auto on/off feature for improved convenience and upgraded driver and amplifier components to ensure peak performance in even the most demanding professional environments.
Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or capturing the subtle nuance of a unique sound, you'll quickly discover that the V Series 2 monitors are as precise about your work as you are.
• Video Shielding: None
• Drivers: 8" High Excursion Kevlar Woofer
• Input: XLR
• Amplification: 150 watt High Current Amplifier
• Adjustable Low Pass Filter + Phase
• Fixed High Pass Filter 80Hz
• Frequency Response: 40-70 Hz to 130 Hz Variable
• Dimensions: 10 1/2 " x 14 3/4 " x 12 5/8 "
26.7cm x 37.5cm x 32.1cm
• Shipping Weight: 34 lbs (16 Kg)
||New - On Clearance