16/32 channel console, 2 manual presets, 16 memory scene, NSI micro-plex. Optional A7512-001 DMX512 Interface Kit not included, sold separately.
The MC 7000 Series lighting consoles are simple and flexible with three operating modes. These consoles provide standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene wide mode for double channel capacity and memory scene operation mode. The MC 7000 Series is particularly well-suited to small theaters and stage performances. These products are so easy to program and operate, the instructions are silk-screened on the back of the units.
Features and Benefits
• Individual Control Channels
• 2-Scene Preset or Single Scene Operation (wide mode)
• Dual Split Dipless Crossfaders
• Individual Channel Bump Buttons
• User Programmable Memory Scenes
• User Programmable Chase Functions
• Chase Rate Control (tap button)
• Grand Master
• NSI Micro-Plex Control Signal (3-pin XLR)
• Optional DMX512 Digital Control (5-pin XLR)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|