The 1202-VLZ Pro is the ideal compact mixer for home and project studios looking for an economical solution for their audio needs. Thanks to its compact size and durability, the 1202-VLZ Pro can be used both in the studio and on the road.
In addition it has eight high-headroom line inputs, phantom power, a DC pulse transformer for RF rejection (no more mixes interrupted by outside radio signals). Other features include two aux sends, two stereo aux returns plus effects to Monitor, three-band active EQ with Lo Cut filter, ALT 3/4 stereo bus, a Control Room/Phones source matrix. A steel chassis and sealed rotary controls add long life under road-use conditions.
• Ultra-low noise mixer with the highest headroom in its class
• 4 new precision-engineered XDR(tm) • Extended Dynamic Range premium studio-grade mic preamps with:
• Ultra-wide 0-60dB gain range :
130dB dynamic range, 24-bit digital ready, 192kHz Bandwidth,+22dBu line input handling
• Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
• Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
• 12 line inputs (4 mono, 4 stereo pairs)
• Separate RCA-type tape/CD inputs and tape outputs (unbalanced)
• 2 aux sends with 15dB of extra gain above Unity
• Constant-loudness pan pots
• 2 stereo aux returns w/EFX to Monitor
• Aux 1 master w/ Monitor/Post assign
• 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
• 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo Cut filter eliminates stage rumble, wind noise, P-pops and low frequency recording studio room resonances
• Extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus for submixes, separate recording, monitor and 'mix minus' feeds
• Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
• Phantom power for premium condenser mics
• Rugged steel chassis, sealed rotary controls
• Built-in power supply--no wall wart!
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Mackie 1202VLZ PRO Professional 12x2 Compact Mixer Reviews