Mackie designed the original 24x4 and 32x4 to be the best value 4-bus live sound mixers ever offered.- But being basically insecure, we decided to make them even better.
• Premuim XDR mic preamps (20 on the 24x4 VLZ PRO, 28 on the 32x4 VLZ PRO)
• 4 submix buses
• 6 aux sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 switchable pre/post)
• 3-band EQ with sweepable mids (4-band fixed EQ on stereo channels)
• 75Hz Low cut filter on all mono channels
• "Air" EQ on sub buses
• Talkback section with level control, LED, and separate rear XLR input
• "Double-bused" sub outs for eight track recording without repatching
• Inserts on all mono channels and subs
• AFL/PFL solo on all channels (globally switchable)
• 60mm log-taper faders for consistent fades
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" main outputs
• Additional mono XLR main out with level control
' Balanced inputs and outputs (except phones, inserts, RCAs)
• Built-in power supply
• 12V BNC lamp socket
• XDR mic preamps with 60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range, 192kHz bandwidth, 0.0007% THD
• Best RFI resistance of any compact SR mixer in the galaxy thanks to advanced DC-pulse transformers.
• New ultra-high-performance 2068 op amps for incredibly low noise and distortion
• Improved cooling for even greater thermal protection in hot environments.
|SKU||32-4 VLZ PRO|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Mackie 32.4 VLZ PRO 32x4x2x1 Audio Mixer Reviews