WOW NEW LOWER PRICE!! Was $9999.99! The Mackie d8b is the first digital mixer to effectively break the price/performance barrier and deliver a great-sounding, extremely flexible mixer at a revolutionary price. It is designed to be as easy to use as an analog board, but has more features than some mixers costing 10 times as much!
You get 48 channels of fully automatable gating, compression, and an incredibly flexible parametric EQ section. Built-in digital effects include reverb, delay, and chorus. Add a UFX expansion board and gain access to some of the finest plug-ins available on any platform from companies like TC Electronic, Massenberg, and Acuma! All major surround-sound formats are fully supported, including 7.1. Attach an optional computer mouse, keyboard, and VGA monitor to control virtually all aspects of the board via the intuitive and elegant graphic user interface - something you won't find on any other mixer in this price range. Fully automatable, this is the ideal board for those complex mixes requiring more moves than you have fingers!
• Up to 56 audio inputs - 24 analog, 24 tape return, and 8 effects return channels
• 4 user-selectable EQ types
• The Graphic Automation Mix Editor is an excellent approach to mix automation
• Runs automated functions (EQ, gating, and compression) on 48 channels simultaneously
• Reads and writes mix and automation info to built-in floppy drive or hard drive
• VGA monitor, keyboard, and mouse support
• Built-in Ethernet connection allows you to connect multiple d8b mixers and take advantage of networking options
• Software upgrades regularly extend the d8b's capabilities
|New - On Clearance|