a heat-treated woofer with 3" voice coil. Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz. DLP Digital Processor on-board. Only 48 lbs.
2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
High-power 12", heat-treated woofer with 3" voice coil
Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
DLP Digital Processor
• Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
• Precision digital crossover
• Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
• Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
• Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
• Two line level inputs
• Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
• Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
Unmatched system control for professional applications
• Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
• Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
• Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
Innovative ultra-compact design
• Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
• Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
• Stack them up for storage
• Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
• Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
• Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
• Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)
• Max SPL Peak: 128dB @ 1m
• Frequency Response: 35Hz - 120Hz (-10dB)
• Dimensions: 17.9" x 16.4" x 20.8"