The HR626 is the first active Mackie studio monitor with a D'Appolito woofer-tweeter-woofer design. It has one 6.7-inch woofer on each end of the cabinet with the dome tweeter in the center. The monitor can be setup vertically or horizontally, depending on the application.
The 2-way bi-amplified monitor implements servo-feedback circuitry and an elliptical passive radiator to achieve low distortion and extended low-frequency response similar to the HR824. The waveguide-loaded high frequency aluminum dome tweeter provides the same crisp and evenly dispersed highs as all of Mackie's world-class reference monitors. The 5 /8-inch internally braced MDF cabinet is extremely rigid and non-resonant.
The HR626 is the ideal monitor for those who need lots of bottom end, along with the low-level accuracy of the mid range for mixing and vocal placement. Thanks to its D'Appolito driver alignment design, the HR626 can be used in both vertical and horizontal positions. Placing the HR626 in a vertical position provides extremely accurate reference monitoring for mid-to large-sized studios. Because of its symmetrical left-right sound field, it can also be placed horizontally and used as a superior center channel in a 5.1 or 7.1 surround monitoring or home theater system.
• Recording studio 5.1 or 7.1 surround monitoring.
• Mid- to large-sized recording studios.
• High-end home theater systems.
• Post production environments.
D'Appolito Driver Alignment Design:
Provides direct-center alignment of high frequencies in center channel applications
• Can be setup vertically or horizontally, dependent upon application
• Dual 6.7-inch woofer design achieves precise and extended low frequency response
• D'Appolito crossover design for proper phase response of monitor
• True reference monitoring due to the flat frequency response provided by the active EQ, crossovers, time correction and phase alignment.
• Robust transducer protection against peaks, thermals, RFI and extreme over drives
• No outboard amplification required by an actively bi-amplified system.
• Elliptical Passive Radiator.
• Extended low frequency response.
• Elliptical geometry makes the most of the cabinet dimensions.
Servo Feedback Circuit.
• Lowers the distortion in low frequency range.
• Extends the low frequency response of the woofers.
• Provides tighter mechanical control of the woofers.
• Waveguide-loaded Aluminum Dome Tweeter.
• The tweeter provides the same high-end clarity expected in a Mackie HR monitor.
• The waveguide ensures the high frequencies will be evenly dispersed with the lows.
Rear Panel Controls:
• Sensitivity controls for matching monitor levels perfectly.
• Acoustic Space filters to quickly match the monitor with your control room.
• High Frequency +/- 2 dB switch to compensate for live/dead acoustic environments.
• High Pass filters accommodate use with subwoofers.
• Input Type Balanced Differential (XLR and 1/4" TRS) Unbalanced (RCA)
• Input Impedance 20k ohms Balanced
10k ohms Unbalanced
• Input Protection RFI and Level Protected
• Input Sensitivity +4 dBu @ 300Hz for full output
• Maximum Input Level +20 dBu
• Low Cut Frequency 80Hz, 2nd Order, Butterworth
• HF Equalization Shelving 2 dB @10kHz
A position -4 dB @40Hz, shelving
B position -2 dB @ 40 Hz, shelving
C position flat
• Compressor Independent high and low frequency overload detection
Enclosure Alignment 6th Order
• Over Excursion Prevention 2nd Order High-Pass Filter
• Low Line Voltage Shut Down 67% of Nominal Line
• Thermal Protection Amplifier Shut-Down, Auto Reset
Muting 5 seconds at turn-on
• Signal Sense Threshold -74 dBu (0.155mV)
• Driver Protection Compressor with independent LF and HF overload detection
Weight and Dimensions:
• Height 8.8" (224 mm) , Width 19.6" (498 mm)
Depth(including amp) 12.4" (315 mm)
Weight 31.0 lbs (14.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Mackie HR626 Active Dual 6 2-Way Studio Monitor (EACH) Reviews