The OPT-24 is primarily designed for those who need to use multiple I/O formats and don't want to suffer the time and effort to swap cards in and out. Because the OPT-24 installs into one of the PCI slots adjacent to the Tape I/O card cage, it can be used in tandem with whatever other I/O flavors you want to use. The OPT-24 furthers the applicability of the HDR24/96 as a live recorder for those customers looking to record with analog inputs BUT mix down digitally. Also, OPT-24 allows the HDR24/96 to become an analog tape archive machine - dub your old analog reels down to a hard drive and start mixing digitally. Because the selection of I/O format can be done right in the software, all the ins and outs can be hooked up all the time - and switched back and forth at will. The OPT-24 represents Mackie's ongoing commitment to provide the highest quality, feature-rich products that just keep getting better and better. Also works with the Mackie MDR24/96.
- 24 Channels of ADAT Optical I/O:
• Interface easily to any digital mixing console or DAW.
• One card does it all - no need to buy three cards anymore .
Great for dubbing ADATs or other optical-capable devices.
- Simultaneous Analog & Digital I/O:
• Record live and mix digital - without swapping cards.
• Great for facilities that utilize multiple I/O formats.
• Hook up to an analog console and a DAW - together - at once.
• Dubbing off reel-to-reel machines and mixing digitally.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|