• Mic and line inputs on all channels.
• All 8-channel models have stereo line inputs on channels 7 and 8 for use with keyboards and music CD/tapes.
• TRS insert jacks on channels 1 - 6 for insertion of external signal processors.
• Input Level Set control with LED to adjust input signal level (a Mackie exclusive),
• 3-band active EQ on each channel,
Pan control (stereo units only).
• 9-band monitor graphic EQ with 15dB cut/boost and 12-segment LED ladder on all models.
• 9-band main graphic EQ with 15dB cut/boost and 12-segment LED ladder on mono models,
• 9-band true stereo main graphic EQ with 15dB cut/boost and dual 12-segment LED ladders on stereo models.
• Two adjustable parameter controls on each effect.
• Special EFX Wide switch expands effect image on reverbs and chorus, flange and phaser.
• Power amp routing switch selects both power amps for mains or one power amp main/one power amp monitor.
• Break switch mutes channels 1 - 6 on all models (keeps feedback from generating and bar poets from sneaking up to your mic when you're on break).
• Master effects loop.
• Fully independent main and monitor EFX level controls.
• Two independent 75Hz Rumble Reduction (low cut) filters, one for main and one for monitor,
• Tape/CD input and output RCA jacks with input level control.
• Dual speaker outputs on each channel.
• High-impact custom injection-molded case.
• Custom-design rear-panel heat sink provides extra thermal protection.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|