1200 real watts/2 ohms from twin 600-watt FR Series High-Current power amps. Rugged injection-molded chassis resists impacts that would destroy a rat-fur-covered wood box powered mixer. Built-in handle can be used by folks who don't have the foggiest idea of what injection molding is.
• 1200 real watts/2 ohms from twin 600-watt FR Series High-Current power amps
• Power amps switchable as mains or main plus monitor
• 8 mic/line channels with master phantom power
• Dual line inputs on channels 7 and 8
• Inserts on channels 1-6
• Active 3-band EQ on each channel
• 2 separate 9-band, audiophile-quality graphic EQs-- one on mains and one on monitor
Rugged, sealed rotary controls resist dust, moisture and other contamination.
• Expensive, studio-grade, 9-band program equalizers for mains and monitor that utilize multiple summing amplifiers and precision infinite feedback band-pass filters, which yield superior linear-phase and combining properties. What this means is our graphic EQs are exceptionally low-noise, low-distortion, sound great, and don't suffer from any nasty phase-shift problems.
• Level-setting control & LED on every PPM mixer channel-makes setting input levels a snap.
• Mil-spec fiberglass circuit boards (instead of cheap phenolic) resist physical impact.
• Amp routing switch assigns power amps to mains or mains + monitors.
• Hefty 10,000f storage capacitors for high peak power reserves.
• Massive toroid transformer for high current output.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Mackie PPM808M 8-Channel Mono Powered Mixer w/ Effects Reviews