The Serial-9 is a new upgrade for the Mackie HDR24/96 Recorder/Editor. The Serial-9 is a dual communications PCI card that can be installed into the Mackie HDR24/96 and adds RS422 (Sony 9-Pin) Device Protocol capabilities to the product's already-rich feature set.
When purchased from any Mackie dealer, the Serial-9 replaces the existing MIDI card seated inside the HDR24/96 and offers both MIDI (MTC & MMC) and RS-422 communication to/from external devices, like remote controllers and digital audio workstations. The Serial-9 rounds out the synchronization feature set of the HDR24/96 to be one of our industry's most versatile and compatible recorders, and continues Mackie's on-going commitment to feature-rich, cost-effective recording solutions.
Sony 9-pin Device Protocol:
• Slave the HDR to a wide range of remote controllers.
• Have all positional reference in one simple connection.
• Expands the applicability of the HDR24/96.
MTC and MMC Communication:
• Slave the HDR24/96 to a DAW.
• Control MMC-compatible devices with the HDR24/96's transport .
• Distribute to multiple machines for expanding track count .
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Mackie SERIAL-9 RS-422 Sony 9 Pin Card Reviews