Spike consists of the XD-2 USB 24-bit 96kHz Audio/MIDI Interface featuring clean, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps and onboard SHARC dynamics processing; incredibly easy-to-use Tracktion multitrack audio recording software with unlimited track count and VST plug-in support; and the Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Warmer Phaser plug-in. Quite simply, this is the easiest open-ended system for computer music production.
XD-2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface:
The XD-2 is a two-channel, mic/line/instrument USB audio and MIDI interface with 24-bit, 96kHz resolution, high quality internal effects for tracking and monitoring, and support for ASIO 2.0, WDM and OS X Core Audio. Its footprint may be small, but this compact interface offers great sound, channel dynamics & EQ for tracking and monitoring, and comes with enough software to get up and running right out of the box. Since the XD-2 has an onboard SHARC processor, it allows things like low-latency monitoring and powered dynamics processingall controllable via an intuitive on-screen graphic display.
• 2-channel 24-bit/96k USB audio and MIDI interface for Mac or PC
• 2 mic/line/instrument inputs with high-headroom Mackie mic preamps
• Onboard SHARC chip for full channel dynamics & EQ with intuitive computer-based control - all without a drain on the host computer
• Low-latency monitoring with effects
• DSP available for mixdown
• Easily fits in a laptop bag with unique, "swivel foot" design
Tracktion is an intuitive audio recording and MIDI production software based around a refreshingly simple user interface, thoughtful features and personality!
Tracktion integrates all the major features of a professional digital audio workstation into a simple working environment that gets all the technical stuff out of the way, allowing you to focus on making music. And with full VST plug-in support, you can use all your favorite plug-ins from other applications.
• Unlimited track and effect count (based on computer's processing power)
• Full VST support, including VSTi synths
• Drag & drop waveform editing
• Full automation capabilities
• Built-in Sampler, Reverb, Chorus, Delay, EQ, Compressor, and Phaser
Pitch Shift and Time Stretch features
• Full ReWire support
• Audio file rendering, exporting, and archiving capabilities
Ableton Live Mackie Software:
Ableton Live Mackie is a powerful version of the award-winning Ableton Live software application. This revolutionary program acts as a real-time audio sampler and sequencer, which you can play like an instrument.
Live Mackie integrates complete multi-track recording and editing functionality into a unique user interface that lets you play your studio arrangements on stage, or record live improvisations and edit them in the studio. Even better, Live Mackie lets you manipulate the speed and pitch of any audio while it's streamed from disk
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|