• 1600W of intense power paired with dual 18" custom high-output woofers for room shaking, chest-pounding low end performance
• "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
• Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
• Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
• Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
• Smart Protect' DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
• Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Building on Mackie's "Built-Like-A-Tank" design history, SRM2850 Powered Subwoofers deliver room-shaking sound in solid, road-worthy designs built to last. Pumping out 1600 watts of unadulterated power, these subwoofers have plenty of headroom for high-volume applications. The professional-grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that adds natural character to your sound and ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille built to handle the rigors of the road and you've got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also "Built-Like-A-Tank" because Mackie knows what it's like to gig.
READY FOR ANYTHING
The SRM2850 Powered Subwoofer features an integrated digital crossover with presets for Mackie SRM650 and SRM750 full-range loudspeakers for quick and easy setup. Plus, with variable control, you can quickly dial in the right crossover for any system. Featuring stereo XLR inputs plus XLR full-range and high-pass outputs, these subwoofers are equipped for your professional applications. And if you do push things a little too hard, Smart Protect' DSP kicks in to protect your investment.
THE PERFECT MATCH
Mackie SRM2850 Powered Subwoofers are the perfect match for your SRM full-range loudspeakers. It features specific presets for SRM top boxes, instantly optimizing the sound and ensuring your system sounds great. Plus, each subwoofer has a built-in cup for easily pole-mounting your full-range loudspeaker. Or you can just stack your top boxes right on top of the subwoofer, especially when the subs are placed on stage. With the SRM2850, stack two subs then pop your full-range speaker on top. It's perfect for festival setups or venues where the subs simply must stay on the floor.