It started with the SRM Series. The first and only portable loudspeakers with Mackie Active electronics, the SRM Series delivered superior sound, performance, and affordabilityand were a true breakthrough in live sound technology. They fast became the most popular and relied upon Active loudspeakers in the world, launching a full-on movement in live sound.
Now, thanks to the all-new SRMv2 Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, live sound is being rocked by a new movement. Featuring new powerful Class-D Fast Recovery amplifiers, with an ultra-efficient, heat-minimizing switching power supply, the SRMv2 loudspeakers are made to be loud and stay cooleven when driven at top volume, all night long. Plus, with all new transducers, including a neodymium woofer with 3-inch voice coil and heat-treated titanium compression driver, the SRMv2s deliver even more punch and clarity than the original SRM loudspeakers. Bringing whole new meaning to the word "portable," the SRMv2 loudspeakers are more lightweight than their predecessors, toothe SRM450v2 weighs 11 pounds less, and the SRM350v2 weighs 6 pounds less.
So get the best-sounding, best-performing portable loudspeakers availablethe SRM450v2, or the ultra-compact SRM350v2and join in the new movement.
• 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
• High-output, titanium dome compression driver
• 10" Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer
• 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
• Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
• Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
• Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
• Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
• Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
• Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|