Like the game-changing original SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new SRM450V3 delivers premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA. With optimization at every single stage, SRM delivers unmatched performance and unbelievable sound quality.
BIG POWER. HIGH OUTPUT
Talk about a supercharge of power the all-new SRM450V3 features a powerful new 1000W amp platform so you can reach more people than ever before. Paired with new custom high-output drivers and Mackie Smart Protect' DSP for intelligent system protection and you've got a solid, reliable PA solution perfect for your high-output application.
INTUITIVE SOUND TOOLS
Forget the complexity and cost of external processors. The new SRMs feature a selection of truly useful and setup-friendly audio tools. Your show will sound better and you get the flexibility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night and main the next.
Application-Specific Speaker Modes
Choose between four different speakers modes to optimize your SRM for the application at hand.
• PA - Flat, perfect for mains
• DJ - The perfect bump in lows and highs for max impact
• Monitor - Add clarity and more gain before feedback
• Solo - Perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications
Automatic Feedback Destroyer
• Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
• Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters
READY FOR ANYTHING
SRM has always been about utility. That's why you see so many SRMs out in the field. They are easy to use, deliver professional sound quality and are simply indestructible. With the all-new SRMs, we've not only kept our "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction, we've taken application flexibility to a whole new level with our built-in 2-channel mixer.
Flexible 2-Channel Mixer
• 2 Mackie Wide-Z' inputs offer flexible connection options and ultra-wide gain range
• Stereo RCA input for smartphones, laptops
• XLR thru with source options for connecting to other speakers
• 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
• 12" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
• High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
• Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
• Precision 2-way crossover
• Driver time alignment and phase correction
• Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
• Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
• Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z' inputs
• Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
• Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
• Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
• Smart Protect' DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
• Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
• Flyable for permanent install
• Proven highly-durable, portable design... 37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg
|SKU||SRM450V3 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|