Sure, Thump loudspeakers have a built-in power ampin fact, each have two of them. Our Class-D Fast Recovery' low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat byproduct than other speakers. But so much more goes into a Mackie loudspeaker design than just amplifiers. Mackie Active technology (based on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision 2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience. Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in this price range.
For most people, portability is paramount. That's why Thump loudspeakers are ultra-compact and lightweight, especially the TH-12A which is less than two feet tall and weighs in just over 25lbs. And regardless of application, there's a right Thump for the job. Both deliver unmatched low end, that's why they are Thumps. But, if you are a DJ and really need to bump, the TH-15A's large woofer is the perfect choice. For vocal-only scenarios and applications with acoustic instruments that require superior midrange, the TH-12A shines.
Not only are Thump loudspeakers superb PA enclosures, they also make a superior monitor wedgejust lay the cabinet on its side and turn it up. The compact, lightweight design means zero strain, whether mounting it on a high pole or loading up the van. Ultra-wide frequency response makes them ideal as a keyboard, vocal or even bass guitar monitor. Thump loudspeakers have incredibly smooth response and dispersion over a wide range of frequencies, so you can crank em up and they still sound smooth and never harsh.
• 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery' amplification
• LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
• HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
• High-output transducers
• 12" high-precision woofer
• 1" compression driver
• Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
• Precision 2-way crossover
• Transducer time-alignment
• User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
• Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
• Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
• Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
• Extremely lightweight and portable
|New - On Clearance|