Mirrors the console's LCD touchscreen, providing a big color interface on a PC using a single USB connection.
The TT24's Flex Groups consist of 8 groups individually configurable as mono, stereo or VCA-style groups with dedicated group faders. You can tailor these groups specifically for your application, whether it.s traditional analog-style Mono groups, Stereo groups on a single fader, or VCA groups - a feature not available on any console, digital or analog, at this price. Of course, the Flex Group faders are in addition to the 24 channel faders to avoid bank switching during normal operation.
This is where things get jiggy. The TT24's Matrix Plus is a type of digital patching not possible with analog consoles. Basically, it lets you patch any source into the Matrix, providing you with additional sub-mixes for cry rooms, green rooms, broadcast, recording and monitoring. So the next time you need to run another mix, it's not a problem.
Using Aux mode, the TT24 can be turned into a full-featured professional monitor console with a single button press. (To make things easy, we made Aux Mode the only blue button on the console.) In Aux mode, the 24 chan-nel faders become Aux Send levels, while Group faders become Aux Send masters. This makes the TT24 a great front-of-house console or an ideal monitor mixing console depending on your application.
* 24-bit/96k digital mixing console designed exclusively for live applications
* 24 mic/line inputs with 4-band Parametric EQ/Comp/Gate/HPF standard
* 8 Line inputs with 4-band Parametric EQ (stereo linkable)
* Total recall of settings, including levels, dynamics processing, EQ, routing, mutes, etc.
* Onboard 36 x 28 analog I/O; 28 x 28 digital I/O
Turbo Touch section featuring 5-inch touscreen LCD, 12 knobs and 8 Quick Mix buttons
* Twenty-nine 100mm motorized faders with full recall
* 28 multi-function V-Pots with metering
* 12 Aux sends with 4-band parametric EQ, dual Kill filters and Comp/Limiter (stereo linkable)
Left/Right/Center (Mono) outputs with 4-band parametric EQ, dual Kill filters and Comp/Limiter
* TT Control software for operational monitoring and console control via desktop or laptop PC and single USB connection
* Aux Mode for instant conversion into monitor console
* 11 x 8 Matrix Plus allows patching any desired signal into the matrix
* 99 mixer snapshots per show
* 8 user-definable Flex Groups
* 2 rear-panel card slots for I/O and effects expansion
* Dual console linking via optional communication card
* Frequency response: 20 to 20kHz (+0.5, -1.5dB) at 44.1kHz
20 to 40kHz (+0.5, -2.5 dB) at 96kHz
* Dynamic range: 100dB AD-DA, Mic1 to MainL
106dB DA, AES in MainL
* Total harmonic distortion: <0.05% 20 to 20 kHz @ +4 Mic1 to MainL
* Sampling frequency: Internal - 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
* External Word Clock: - 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
* Digital signal processing: 32 bit floating point resolution
* Propagation delay: < 3.8 ms Mic1 to MainL @ 44.1kHz
< 1.7 ms Mic1 to MainL @ 96kHz
* Maximum voltage gain: 95 dB Mic1 to main outs
* Input clipping level: +23 dBu min.
* Output clipping level: +21 dBu min.
* Operating voltage: 100-240VAC auto-switching
Mic Inputs (channels 1-24)
* Gain Range: 0 to 60 dB XLR Mic Input
-20 to 40 dB 1/4 Line Input
* Frequency response +0,-3 dB 20Hz to 200kHz @ Av = 0dB
THD @ Av = 60 dB, 20 Hz to 20Khz: <0.008% @+20 dBu output
THD @ Av = 40 dB, 20 Hz to 20Khz: <0.002% @+20 dBu output
THD @ Av = 20 dB, 20 Hz to 20Khz: <0.002% @+20 dBu output
THD @ Av = 0 dB, 20 Hz to 20Khz: <0.004% @+20 dBu output
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|