This unique backpack is made entirely of waterproof tarpaulin, a heavy-duty plastic-based material to ensure your gear is protected even in the worst weather. It features a variable rolltop opening that gives up to an extra 8 inches when unfolded to fit oversized gear, like 4-channel DJ controllers, 2-octave keyboard controllers, or even multi-effect pedals.
The Magma Rolltop Backpack also features a removable, padded accessories panel with a laptop compartment and 3 storage pockets. The backpack has S-curved should straps for comfort and padding for back support, as well as metal buckles, chest strap, and hip belt.
• Fits Numark NS6, NI Kontrol S4, Denon MC-6000, Pioneer DDJ, Akai MPK-25, Line6 Pod HD500
• Removable sleeve fits laptops up to 19in
• Padded back support and S-shaped should straps
• Metal buckles
• Made of waterproof tarpaulin
• Hand luggage compatible
• Outside (H/W/D): 21" to 28" x 13" x 7.8"
• Inside: 20" - 26" x 12.5" x 7.5" (main compartment)
Magma MGA47350 Rolltop Backpack II Reviews