Thus, the MAGMA SWITCHBOX enables the so-called "Ping-Pong Style" at which 2 or more DJs are alternating after each song. So if there are 2 DJs performing with each of their laptops (e.g.: DJ A: Traktorl Scratch und DJ B: Serato), the turntables can easily be routed towards the desired audio source.
Furthermore the Mode 1 and Mode 2 switches allow that both digital systems can be controlled with Timecode Vinyls (Mode 1) as well as with Timecode CDs (Mode 2)!
• Designed by Skullyleo
• Developed for DJs that work with digital DJ-Systems like Serato, Final / Traktor Scratch, Mixvibes etc.
• Problem-Free connection of two digital DJ-Systems/Laptops to a usual DJ-Set
• Each turntable can be connected independently to either the mixer (regular Phono or CD) or to one of the two DJ Systems. Meaning 4 different signals (Laptop A, Laptop B, Phono and CD) can be assigned and played on each of both mixer channels.
• Both digital systems can be controlled with Timecode Vinyl (Mode 1) as well as with Timecode CDs (Mode 2)!
• No buzzing because of star-shaped ground arrangement
• Furthermore, buzzing, (that results from ground loops like they occur when several Interfaces are used in a row), is avoided, because the SWITCHBOX assures a star-shaped ground.
• Less disturbances while playing regular vinyl, because the Interface is not part of the direction of signal
|New - On Clearance|