Housing an extensive media library for convenient access to creative special effects, Maxedia incorporates 3D effects and mapping (bitmap or video), real-time layer manipulation, and various playback and real-time transition effects. Maxedia, which includes integrated DMX control, provides full control of both lighting and video elements.
The Maxedia advantage:
• Maxedia runs up to a maximum of 20 layers simultaneously, depending on the type of layer.
• Maxedia offers 3D effects with unique real-time manipulation features.
• Programming is done on the Maxedia system itself, making it much easier to program than by using DMX alone. Playback is then completed via DMX for maximum ease of use.
• If desired, programming and playback can be done without the use of a DMX lighting console. This is ideal for situations such as exhibition stands or smaller corporate events where Maxedia can run completely independently without the need for other control equipment on site.
• Maxedia uses no more than 25 DMX channels; competitor systems can use more than 120 channels.
Real time manipulation
Typically, video/image content is first prepared off-site, then loaded into a media server for manipulation and final playback. Maxedia, however, makes it simple to adjust looks on the fly, without the need for off site re-editing. Real-time changes appear instantly with no delays. In fact, Maxedia is the media server system with the most real time manipulation features on the market.
Effects such as ocean scenes for example can be manipulated various ways - intensity of wave, waveform change from peak to smooth, etc. - all edited on the Maxedia in real time, producing effects ranging from a quiet smooth stretch of water to a thundery storm. Effects are then saved as a preset cue, ready for immediate playback.
Full lighting and video control
A media server with DMX control such as Maxedia gives the lighting designer full control of both the lighting and video elements of a show. Because digital imagery is a visual element to be coupled with lighting, with Maxedia video and lighting content work together rather than against each other. The ability to control video via the lighting desk is essential for control and timing considerations. Maxedia therefore eliminates the need for a dedicated video designer and operator.
20 layers of media in total at the same time
8 layers of high quality video
2 layers of bitmaps
6 layers of real-time effects
2 layers of flash-4 files
3 Text layers
1 real-time video input fire-wire
1 real-time video input composite
Video output: Composite, DVI, VGA 800x600
User interface output: VGA 800x600
Real-time layer manipulation
Full 3D manipulation
Etc. depending on layer
Playback, Real-time transitions
Master time/speed control
Master Color control
Master Position control
Master Rotation control
• Industrial computer
• 1 DVD recorder
• 1 System drive 120GB
• 1 Media swappable drive 120GB
(Approx: 10 Hours of high quality video)
• 1 Keybord
• 1 Mouse
• 19 inc / 4 units
• Weight : 20 kg
|New - On Clearance|