With LIGHTCORDER you can playback a recorded light show from start to finish at the touch of a button. You can have the show loop up to 255 times or loop continuously. Playback is easily set up in the Scheduler directly on the LIGHTCORDER's LCD display or uploaded via the RS-232 connection to any computer and then saved onto the LIGHTCORDER.
A handy WindowsTM Scheduler for easy set-up and maintenance of light shows includes a complete show calendar for easy organization. The Scheduler can be used to program a light show to start at any given time or date.
For added show control, three multi-purpose custom faders can operate any lighting parameter assigned to them for instant access to dimmer, intensity, color, strobe or whatever functions desired
• Record and playback DMX 512 in real time
• 6 minutes to 3 hours of recording time
• 8 Mb removable memory card included up to 64 Mb available
• Built-in Windows Scheduler for easy set-up of light shows
• Assign-able faders allow for instant access to any lighting parameter
• Simple user interface - easy-to-read LCD display
• Remote controllable via RS-232 and DMX-in
• Built-in DMX viewer/tester
|New - On Clearance|