• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64 bit based lighting controller software
• Large fixture library and user configurable editor
• Martin Show Designer-5 MC Edition 45-day trial 3D Visualizer
• Supports MP3, audio CD, SMPTE and MIDI timecode
• Martin USB Duo DMX interface with 2 x 512 Channels DMXIN/Out
• Control of up to 100 fixtures, 2048 DMX channels
• Graphical representation of all fixture functions
• Add-on LightJockey Manager, free downloadable software for scheduling events
• LED-Trix plug-in included for programming color-mixing fixtures
LightJockey has become the industry standard in PC based controllers and is recognized as the most intuitive controller on the market today. It can be used to handle all current and upcoming Martin fixtures and fixture updates.
At the heart of LightJockey is the MSD5 MC Edition Virtual Visualizer, a high quality visualization simulator capable of creating realistic, 3D beams. Extremely accurate visually and easy to understand, the simulator allows you to create virtual visualizations offsite.
A 45 days MSD MC Edition license is included with LightJockey, additional yearly license of the MSD MC edition can be purchased separately.
Digital audio capabilities
For more flexible music capabilities, LightJockey interfaces with Winamp' to play a multitude of digital audio files including MP3. LightJockey includes audio CD ROM capability as well. It also supports SMPTE and MIDI timecode with suitable interface. And a show-saver backup feature ensures that your shows won't be lost.
The choice of lighting professionals
Extremely powerful, LightJockey includes all the features that have made it the choice of lighting professionals in the club, mobile DJ, touring and special events markets: large fixture library, user-friendly graphic functionality, advanced shape generator for fast and intuitive automated movement programming, as well as all the benefits of the Windows environment such as resizing of windows and drag and drop technology.
LightJockey Manager with LED-Trix plug-in
LightJockey Manager is a free-of-charge software add-on for our LightJockey controller that, in addition to scheduling and remotely or directly controlling your LightJockey events, lets you control your LED lights with LED-Trix', the LightJockey LED effect engine. LED-Trix is a LightJockey plug-in to facilitate the programming of color mixing fixtures, such as LED-based lighting fixtures. But it can do more than just LED lighting fixture control - any RGB, CMY, HSI, RGBAW or single dimmer channel can be controlled by LightJockey LED-Trix.
Martin USB Duo DMX interface
Devoted to designing the very best lighting control systems on the market, Martin's LightJockey offers lighting designers increased flexibility, spontaneity and ease of use in a user-focused control package - all with a single, Martin USB Duo DMX interface. And using LightJockey brings you into an enormous and active community of users who regularly participate in forums discussing lighting techniques and tips and Q&A sessions.
The LightJockey package contains the following:
• LightJockey Software CD Version
• 1 Martin One-Key with LightJockey license
• 1 USB Duo DMX Interface
• 1 USB Cable
• USB Duo DMX Driver Installer Software
• DMX Tools Software Package
• Instruction Manuals
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|