This new 7 pre-set remote controller is a handy user-interface for smaller exterior installations. Seven different pre-sets (cues) can be programmed via the MPBB1 directly into the Martin Exterior 600 or Exterior 600 Compact's memory. Once the remote controller is connected, the 7 presets can be conveniently called up on the MC-X's buttons. Furthermore the Exterior's stand- alone program can be activated as well. This remote controller also has the capability to remote control the Martin LightJockey and Martin ProScenium controllers, thereby allowing for a very easy user-interface for complex installations.
• Easy user interface for smaller installations
• Manual activation of on-board fixture presets
• Activation of fixture stand alone program
• More fixtures can be linked together, having their individual presets, but triggered at the same time
• Remote control of LIGHTLOCKEY and PRO-SCENIUM for simple user interface of complex show control
• Programmed via an uploader such as the Martin MPBB1 or MP2
||New - On Clearance