There's only one way to glimpse the future by living on the edge. The leading edge of technology and innovation, the cutting edge of design. Martin invites you to take a look at the future.
This futuristic scanner features a bright 250 watt halogen lamp and combined color/gobo wheel (18 gobos, 10 colors/3 split colors + 5 white). Other cutting edge features include 230o of pan for a wider range of motion, a very smooth digital dimmer (0-100%) and more - all at a DJ affordable price!
All these features dont mean added bulk and weight, however. On the contrary, this scanner's light weight makes for easy handling. In addition, the unit is easily serviced.
It can be controlled via any standard DMX 512 controller, function totally self-contained, reacting in time with the music; or operating in stand-alone mode, without the need for external control signals. It is extremely compatible with the new Martin MC-1 controller.
The MX series originates from the same quality R&D department responsible for the popular line of Martin moving heads - highly successful luminaires used in the professional touring market and large clubs.
The MX-1 - because times are changing!
• Color and gobo: 18 gobos + open + blackout
11 dichroic colors + 3 dichroic color splits + 5 white + open + blackout : Shutter on color/gobo wheel : Variable strobe on color/gobo wheel
• Dimmer: Digital dimmer (0-100%)
• Movement: Microstep driven elliptic mirror : Pan: 230o : Tilt: 76.5o
• Focus: Manual focus : 16o focused beam angle
• Cooling : High speed fan cooling
• Lamp: 24v/250W halogen, 300 hours (Philips) Optional lamp : 24v/250W halogen, 50 hours (OSRAM)
• Control interface : Control via DMX-512 protocol
• Programmable: 6/1 channel DMX controlled : • Martin 2518 DMX controller or : MC-1 controller (direct access for single fader operation)
• Control mode: Stand-alone w/music trigger : Stand-alone w/auto trigger : Master/slave mode : Single fader operation
• Special dipswitch settings: Wide/narrow movements
• Econo-mode to extend lamp life : Invert pan : Invert tilt : Invert color/gobo wheel : Randomized color/gobo wheel : Slow movement
• AC-Supply: EU model:230/245 volt, 50-60 Hz : US model:110/120 volt, 50-60 Hz
• Measurements: Size without standard bracket (L x W x H): 533 x 267 x 263 mm (21 x 10.5 x 10.4 in)
• Weight: 6 kg (13.2 lb)
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Martin MX1 Intelligent Scanner, New Reviews