• Editing functions allow audio professionals to move, divide, combine or delete audio tracks, add or drop any index or sub index and create track fade or DB fade out.
• Digital audio sources can be imported via SP/DIF or AES/EBU input. Analog sources can be imported via XLR balanced or RCA Line- In interface with recording volume adjustment.
• The Automatic CD Format detection feature and user friendly interface provide a one touch button operation recording speeds can be adjusted to 2X 4X or 8X
• Accurate input signal and time lapse metering is provided via a front panel trim pot and LCD display.
• SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) is supported regardless of the source disc copy protection status.
• (4) 8X CD Recorders are supported for simutaneous disc creation.
|New - On Clearance|