MIDI (in, out and thru) and one Ethernet control port are fitted as standard. Three AES50 ports handle the (n+1) redundant digital audio interface. The DL251 is capable of being switched between 96 kHz and 48 kHz via a front panel switch.
On the rear panel there is a Mute All Outputs button for onstage re-patching. The unit is also equipped with dual-redundant PSUs.
• 48 remote control mic/line audio inputs, fixed configuration
• 16 audio line outputs, fixed configuration
• Switchable between 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
• MIDI in, out and thru
• 3 AES50 ports
• Ethernet control port (using MIDAS protocols)
• Dual-redundant PSUs
• Digital snake and distribution network component
• 48 audio outputs x 16 audio inputs configuration for snake applications
• 5U 19" rack-mountable form factor