DUO features all the tools you need to control Serato DJ. Eight RGB backlit performance pads are provided for triggering cue points, loops, rolls, and samplers. The RGB pads fully integrate with Serato to provide corresponding color feedback. There is one central push-encoder for track browsing and selection, two push-encoders for looping, and two push-encoders for effects controls with beat buttons to select the speed of the effects.
If you are not using Serato, the DUO's on-board soundcard includes an ASIO driver for Windows and is class-compliant on MAC, so it can be used with an audio program. In addition, all top panel controls send MIDI so they can be mapped to any MIDI capable software.
The Mini-Inno FADER crossfader delivers super sharp performance, and includes reverse, curve adjustment, as well as cut-in adjustment on the front panel. Curve adjustment and reverse for the input faders are also located on the front panel. Each channel also features trim control, a full 3-band EQ (kill/+12db), plus an analog low/high-pass filter.
The output section includes an XLR master output, TRS balanced booth output, and RCA Rec out. DUO features a built-in, universal power supply. Each input channel includes a line input and a switchable phono/line input with ground post. A built-in USB hub provides 2 additional connections for other USB devices such as MIDI controllers or hard drives. A combo mic input and RCA Aux in are located on the front panel for easy access.
• Official Serato Mixer
• Includes Serato DJ + DVS Enabled
• Includes a pair of colored Serato Control Vinyl
• Integrated 24-bit/96kHz high quality audio interface
• All controls send MIDI for mapping in any MIDI software
• Mini-innoFADER for precise cuts
• Crossfader reverse, curve, and cut-in adjustments
• Channel fader reverse and curve adjustment
• 8 RGB rubber performance pads for control of Cues and Samples
• Dedicated Sampler volume control
• Looping control
• Control for Serato DJ FX
• Built in 2-port USB HUB
• Analog hi/low filter on each channel
• Balanced XLR master output
• Balanced TRS booth output
• Combo MIC and AUX inputs on front panel
In the Box:
• DUO mixer
• Pair of Serato control records
• Power and USB cables
• Owner's Manual
• Serato DJ must be downloaded from www.serato.com