Multiple-Gauge High and Low Frequency Wire Networks for Accurate Music Reproduction Monster's Bandwidth Balanced technology enhances clarity and extends frequency response for top studio performance. DoubleHelix' construction and a 95% copper braid reject noise, RFI and EMI, while TrueGrip' molded strain relief provides durability for repeated insertion and removal.
The cables connecting your studio components can be the weakest link in your signal chain. Monster Studiolink' is designed to meet the critical demands of the studio environment. Two multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced wire networks preserve clarity and presence, and patented Time Correct windings provide a phase-accurate, open a with precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs. Studiolink's durable jacket is ultra-flexible for use in tight spots and holds up after years of use. High quality, 24k gold 1/4" plugs provide optimal signal transfer in several configurations. Grab a Studiolink cable today and discover a high performance connection.
• Precision-machined 24k gold contact connectors provide superior signal transfer, conductivity and corrosion-resistance.
• Ultra-flexible Duraflex jacket for ease of use in tight hookups and prolonged life.
• High density 95% copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI.
• TrueGrip' molded strain relief provide maximum durability to withstand repeated insertion and removal.
• DoubleHelix' construction eliminates electromagnetic, low-frequency noise.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Monster Cable M-SL-SRM StudioLink 1/4" Send/Return Insert Cable, 001 Reviews