Monster Turbine In-Ear Speakers deliver incredibly accurate sound reproduction that was previously available only from a set of full-size speakers. The revolutionary in-ear headphone design includes all-metal housing and advanced custom drivers so you experience the full range of sound, from pitch-perfect highs to the deepest bass notes, without distortion.
• Low mass, wide bandwidth driver for precision response
• Black chrome all-metal housing eliminates vibration for pure sound
• Monster sound isolating eartips in multiple sizes provide a perfect fit to seal out noise
• Tangle-resistant cable design
• Adjustable ear hooks keeps earphones in place comfortably for active lifestyles
• Patented magnetic FluxTube' for more natural audio reproduction
• Duraflex protective cable jacket for maximum tangle resistance and durability
• 24K gold contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
• Protective case with ultra suede lining and magnetic clasp for superior protection
Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones
These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music.
Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers
Monster Turbines truly deliver the big sound, power, and clarity that you'd expect from full size high-end speakers. That's why we had to call them speakers, not headphones.
Bass So Deep, it Sounds Like There's a Subwoofer
Unlike other headphones that can't reproduce deep bass, Monster Turbines accurately reproduce even the lowest bass notes without distortion. You'll hear thunderous low-end for incredible sound with every kind of music, from the thumping bass beats of hip hop tracks to the deepest pipe organ notes in classical compositions.
Less Noise, More Music
We live in a noisy world that can interfere with your listening. Monster Turbines include multiple sound isolating eartips to give you a perfect fit that seals out unwanted noise for a pure listening experience.
A Personal Message From the Head Monster
Hi music lovers, this is Noel Lee, The Head Monster. Let me take a few minutes to talk about how Turbines came to be, our Monster design philosophy, and the unique approach we took to engineer the sound that you will hear with Turbines.
We're Passionate About Audio
I founded Monster Cable because I was passionate about music and getting the best sound possible. At Monster, we're all critical audiophiles and music lovers, and we want you to experience every nuance of your favorite music whether it's hip hop, jazz, vocals, classical, or rock. We want you to feel the full impact of seeing a live concert.
Our Monsterous Design Approach
Our design approach to headphones is that they must reproduce everything that full size speakers can. Today, people aren't listening to speakers because we're all listening to headphones with our portable media players. We wanted to deliver the same sound that recording engineers, performers, and producers hear in the studio on their big wide-range monitor speakers, with a compact in-ear headphone design.
The Head Monster's Audio Specifications
These days, it seems like everybody publishes a bunch of specifications for their headphones, numbers that are for practical purposes, meaningless. For instance, most headphones have a frequency response rated at 20-20,000Hz. But all headphones sound different, so what good is that spec? Because we're passionate about audio here at Monster, I'd like to share what my specs are for great sound, for things like frequency response and dynamic range, and what we've achieved with Monster Turbine In-Ear Speakers.
Overall: We wanted Turbines to be able to reproduce EVERY detail of the music.
Firstly, we engineered Turbines to present a balanced, smooth frequency response without the peaks and valleys typical of other headphones, where some things are overemphasized to the point of fatigue.
• Low Frequency Response: The impact of low-end bass needs to be like a great subwoofer. Many headphones can't handle the low frequencies of an organ pedal note or the deep bass you hear in today's hip hop music. We engineered Turbines to deliver extended low frequency sound at real life volumes, without any distortion. You'll hear and feel the impact of a foot pedal of hitting the bass drum head.
• Midrange Frequency Response: This is where vocals and most instrument fundamentals are reproduced. Vocalists need to sound like they're in the room with you: clear, clean, unobstructed, and uncolored, real, and live. The body of acoustic instruments must sound natural, as they do in real life. Turbines are precisely tuned to reproduce the natural timber of every performer's instrument and voice.
• High Frequency Response: Everything must be as clear as a bell: all the details of delicate percussive sounds, such as the crisp ring of a triangle, to a drumstick caressing a cymbal. You have to be able to hear the "air" in the room. Those of you who are real audiophiles will notice Turbines deliver more sense of space, air, and openness than any other headphones in the world.
• Full Range Dynamics and Efficiency: The Monster Turbines sound incredible, with any MP3 player. Most MP3 players don't have the power to drive today's in-ear headphones to lifelike levels. The efficiency of the Turbine driver lets you experience the full dynamic range from the delicate sounds of the softest violin to the boom of the loudest kettle drum. The "attack" and dynamics of Turbines is first rate. You'll hear every detail even at low volumes, with full dynamic peaks without compression or distortion.
• Transient Response: Lastly there's what we call the bite of the music, what gives it the "you are there" feeling. The incredible speed of the Turbine driver lets it respond with perfect accuracy when the music tells it to, so you'll hear everything that's there, and nothing that isn't.
• Specifications? Monster Turbines are ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC.
So music lovers, sit back and relax, and enjoy the sound that comes from the advanced engineering, the care, and the passion that we put into Turbines. When you listen to your favorite music with Turbines, I'll bet it will sound as though you were listening to it for the first time again.
Good listening, and may you always hear the music. Remember, life's too short to listen to bad headphones!
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|