Get Excellent Mixer-to-Monitor Audio Reproduction With Exclusive Two-Way Time Correct Wire Networks and Special Dielectrics The sound of your final mix is critical, so why use an ordinary cable between your mixer and your powered monitors? Monster's patented Two-Way Time Correct wire networks with MicroFiber dielectric make your mixes sound smooth and robust, revealing the quick transients and complex overtones you worked so hard to record. An extra-dense shield greatly reduces interference and hum, and heavy-duty Neutrik TRS and XLR connectors with gold-plated contacts and strain relief ensure a strong, reliable, high integrity connection. So, plug it in with P500 and get connected to high performance.
• Duraflex jacket offers maximum flexibility and durability, performance after performance.
• TRS to Heavy-duty black Neutrik XLR male with 24k hard gold contacts.
• Carbon infused polymer shielding around conductors minimizes handling noise.
• MicroFiber dielectric increases clarity and transient response time.
• Two Time Correct multiple gauge wire networks for an even frequency response and accurate phase reproduction.
|P500-PM 4 METER|
|New - On Clearance|