Ultra-high performance interconnect for multi-purpose pro-audio applications with TT, TRS, or 1/4" jacks. StudioLink 500's Bandwidth Balanced conductors and low-loss dielectric ensure precise imaging and extended frequency response, making it perfect for sound reinforcement, home recording, and live performances.
Two multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced dielectric for low loss signal transfer reproduction. Precision Time Correct windings provide accurate phasing, open soundstage, precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs.
Studio link' 500's durable, ultra-flexible jacket is easy to install in tight spots and will hold up after years of use. Choose between five bright colors--red, blue, green, yellow and ivory--for easy ID when multiple cables are in use. Available with high quality TT, TRS, and 1/4" connectors in several configurations.
* Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.
* Precision wound Time Correct construction provides extremely accurate musical reproduction.
* Open soundstage, precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs.
* Ultra-flexible, durable jacket for ease of use and prolonged life, even in the tightest situations.
* Available with gold plated RCA connectors or 24k hard gold contact 1/4" connectors in several configurations.
* Two easily distinguishable colors (blue and black) for quick assignment identification
|SKU||SL500I-X 1 METER|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Monster Cable StudioLink Balanced Interconnect, XLR to XLR, 1 Meter Reviews