You can't miss the stunning gold-plated metal finish on the MXL Gold 35, but this large diaphragm condenser mic is not merely for show. Advanced design and engineering features like a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low noise circuitry reveal the most subtle sonic details and provide the ultimate warmth and openness.
Whether you're into high-energy rock, soft and mellow R&B, or want to record your favorite instrument, the MXL Gold 35 will have a coveted spot in your microphone collection.
• Gold-sputtered diaphragm with fixed cardioid pickup pattern
• Experience the ultimate warmth and transparency
• Includes shockmount, leather case & windscreen
• 3-year warranty
Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with 35mm/1.37 in. capsule
• Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 26 mV/Pa
• Output Impedance: 150 ohms
• Equivalent noise: 14 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
• S/N Ratio: 81 dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
• Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
• Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/-4V)
• Current Consumption: 5.4mA
• Size: 57mm x 235mm/2.24 in. x 9.25 in.
• Weight: 771g/1.7 lbs
• Metal Finish: Gold plated
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MXL GOLD35 Gold Body 35mm Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Reviews