This special Mogami Edition tube microphone is destined to be a classic! Internally wired with world-class Mogami cable, the V69XM is a versatile vacuum tube condenser microphone with a 32mm capsule and transformer-balanced output for extremely high levels of tonal quality. The V69XM is a perfect complement to analog and digital recording devices and will give you superb vocal and instrument reproduction for years to come.
• Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
• 12AT7 dual triode vacuum tube
• Updated grill design complements capsule
• Comes with shockmount, power supply, 15' 7-pin Mogami cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable, cleaning cloth & flight case
• 3-year warranty/1-year tube
• Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
• Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
• Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: -28 dB re 1V/Pa
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• Output: Transformer-balanced
• Equivalent noise: -20 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
• S/N Ratio: 74 dB
• Max SPL for .5% THD: 122 dB SPL
• Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
• Size: 47mm x 215mm/1.85 in. x 8.46 in.
• Weight: 1.05 lbs/476.27g
• Metal Finish: Black with gold grill
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MXL V69XM Large Diaphragm Tube Studio Condenser Microphone with Transformer Balanced Output Reviews