Utilizes unique Interactive Knee Adaptation circuitry which combines hard- and soft-knee compression. Also features fully variable attack/release, compression ratio, threshold control, dual 8-stage gain reduction metering, and adjustable gate for easy operation and maximum performance.
* Interactive Knee Adaptation combines hard- and soft-knee compression.
* Variable attack/release, compression ratio, threshold control.
* Dual eight-stage gain reduction metering
* Adjustable gate.
* Interactive Ratio Control expander/gate.
* Dynamic Enhancer nullifies the 'squashed" sound.
* Servo-balanced input provides automatic hum and noise reduction.
* Type: RF filtered, servo-balanced input
* Connectors: XLR and 1/4" TRS jacks
* Impedance: 50K Ohms balanced, 25K Ohms unbalanced
* Nominal Operating Level: +4 dBu / -10 dBV switchable
* Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu balanced and unbalanced
* CMRR: Typically 40dB, > 55dB @ 1kHz
* Type: DC de-coupled unbalanced input, 1/4" TRS jack
* Impedance: > 20K Ohms
* Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
* Type: Electronically buffered output stage
* Connectors: XLR jacks
* Impedance: 60 Ohms balanced, 30 Ohms unbalanced
* Maximum Output Level: +21dBu balanced and unbalanced
* Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.5dB
* Frequency Response: 0.35 Hz to 200kHz, +0/-3dB
* Noise: > -95dBu, unweighted, 22Hz to 22kHz
* THD: 0.04% typically @ +4dBu, 1kHz, Gain 1
* IMD: 0.01% typically, SMPTE
* Crosstalk: < -100 dB, 22Hz to 22kHz
* Stereo Coupling: True RMS detection
* CMR@ 1 KHz: > 60 dB
* Type: IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) Expander/Gate
* Threshold: Variable (OFF to +10 dBu)
* Attack: < 1 ms/100 dB
* Release: 100 ms/ 100 dB
* Type: IKA (Interactive Knee Adaption) Compressor
* Threshold: Variable (-40 to + 20 dBu)
* Ratio: Variable (1:1 to infinity:1)
* Threshold Characteristics: Hard Knee
* Manual Attack Time: Variable (0.1 to 200 ms/20 dB)
* Manual Release Time: Variable (0.05 to 4 sec/20 dB)
* Auto Attack Time: Typ. 15 ms. @ 10 dB, 5 ms @ 20 dB, 3 ms @ 30 dB
* Auto Release Time: Program dependent, typ. 125 dB/sec.
* Output: Variable (-20 to + 20 dB)
DYNAMIC ENHANCER SECTION:
* Type: Dynamically controlled frequency correction
* Process: Variable (OFF to 6)
* IN/OUT: Bypass switches both channels
Auto: Program-dependent attack and release times
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Nady CL5000 Dual Channel Compressor/Limiter Reviews