Reference measurement condenser microphone. True, symmetric omni-directional pattern, high sensitivity, minimal self-noise, increased dynamic range, high SPL capability!
• Extremely smooth, linear 15Hz to 20KHz frequency response provide ultimate precise measurements and transparent recordings
• Perfect for use with realtime analyzers for precise, accurate room acoustics alignments.
• Especially suited for highly effective, detailed recording of acoustic guitars and vocals Rugged construction, gold-plated XLR, and internal assembly shockmount for maximum reliability.
• Includes foam windscreen for outdoor applications and mic stand clip (including 5/8" to 3/8" adapter).
• Type: Omni-directional electret condenser
• Impedance: 600 ohms
• Sensitivity: -40dB (0dB = 1V/Pa)
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Current Consumption: <2mA
• Max. SPL: >120dB SPL.
• Connector : Gold-plated XLR
• Phantom power: 15-48V
• Size: Diameter: .87" (22.22mm);
Length: 7.5" (190mm)
• Weight: 4 oz (120 grams)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Nady CM 100 Reference Measurement Omni Condenser Mic Reviews