• Perfect for all live sound permanent installations, club, church and practice PA systems, monitor systems, home and project recording studios, karaoke and DJ sound systems
Enables the connection of any unbalanced audio source signal (such as from an electric instrument, keyboard even from an amp speaker output) to any balanced input (such as that of a mixer).
• Parallel Output allows simultaneous connection to 2 separate inputs (such as to an amp and mixer)
• Translates high-impedance instrument outputs into low-impedance balanced signals or balanced low-impedance balanced signals into unbalanced outputs. Converts unbalanced +10dB DJ mixer signals to balanced line level signals, enabling both easier interfacing with consoles and longer cable runs.
• Enables multiple keyboard setups plugged into an instrument amp to be directly input to a console mixer by connecting the speaker outputs of the amp to the console input through the DB-1, thus eliminating the need for a direct box on each keyboard.
• 3-position input attenuation switch (0dB, -20dB, -40dB) facilitates proper output signal levels for optimum level matching to connected equipment Switchable ground lift eliminates ground loop hum problems
• Rugged, roadworthy all-steel construction for years of continuous reliability.
• PASSIVE Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
• Instrument Input: 50K unbalanced TS jack
• Parallel (Link) Out: 50K unbalanced TS jack
• Balanced Output: 600 balanced XLR jack
• Ground Lift: Switchable ground lift
• Construction: All steel chassis
• Size: 5h x 3h x 1.5h (127 x 76.2 x 31.75mm)
• Weight: 1.20lb
|New - On Clearance|