* 4 mono Mic/Line inputs with combo XLR-1/4" TRS jacks.
* Amplifier delivers 130W@ 4 ohms total into 2 parallel speaker output 1/4" jacks.
* Built in Digital Delay produces choice of 4 great overall sound enhancing delays ranging from small room to spacious.
* Each channel offers Level and individual Digital Delay controls and a Low/High 2-band EQ
Master section includes CD/Tape Level, Master Level, and Digital Delay Level and Delay Time select controls; Digital Delay Select switch; and L,R Tape In and Tape Record Out RCA jacks.
* Rear panel Main Out/Amp In 1/4" TRS jack unbalanced insert point provides a break between the Main Out and the built-in amplifier, allowing the output to be sent to an external signal processor or additional power amplifier.
* Shielded internal power supply with
115V(60Hz)/ 230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector.
* Rugged case with handles and light weight (only 18.454 lbs/8.4Kg) for roadworthy reliability and easy portability.
* Great sound and projection, perfect for all small venue applications
* Compact, lightweight yet rugged cabinets with durable Tolex covering, reinforced plastic protected corners, and recessed carrying handles for roadworthy reliability and easy portability (16.5 lbs (7.5 Kg), 10"W x 20"H x 15"L, 25.4 x 50.8 x 38.1 cm))
* Both PAM-10F & PAS-10 with base mount inserts for speaker stand mounting
* 92dB sensitivity (1W/1M)
* 1/4" jack inputs
* Full-range, 8 ohm, 2-way speaker with 10" woofer, 3" x 7" horn with 1.75" piezo voice coil, and 120W program power rating, can be used either for F.O.H. applications or as a floor wedge monitor.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|