With 16 built-in selectable DSP echo and reverb effects, the MXE Series is ideal for any small venue live sound reinforcement applications where ultimate performance, advanced features, and affordability are needed.
• Superb performance with low noise and smooth, transparent audio across the full audio spectrum and natural sounding selectable echo/reverb effects.
• Built-in DSP (Digital Sound Processor) for ECHO (REVERB) with 16 selectable preset level and echo intervals and separate Effects Send and individual channel Effects Return controls, and numeric LED display.
• Input Trim controls on all channel inputs
• Peak LEDs on all input channels
• Pan pots on each mono channel and Balance pots on each stereo input
• 3 band EQ for all input channels Aux Send and Aux Return with Aux Send and Aux Return control
• Switch-able global 48V phantom power on mono channels
• Super accurate 10-segment LED display bar-graph meters
• High-quality sealed pots with center detents for all Pan/Balance and EQ controls
• Road-tough all steel construction. Rack ears optional.
• Ultra-compact 2-bus mixer
• 4 mono input channels with balanced XLR Mic and 1/4" TRS Line inputs for maximum signal integrity
• 4 stereo input channels with balanced 1/4" TRS jacks for balanced or unbalanced inputs
• Aux Send for external effects and monitoring
• Stereo Aux returns with master Aux Return control
• Balanced 1/4" TRS L/R Stereo Outputs • Separate Master Mix, Control Room and Headphone Outputs
• Tape In and Record Out RCA jacks with Tape inputs assign-able to Master Mix or stereo Control Room/Headphone outputs
• External AC supply for optimum signal integrity and superior transient response
• Dimensions & Weight: 9"x 7"x 2.5" (229 x 178 x 63.5 mm), 3.7 lbs (1.7 Kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Nady MXE812 8 Channel Mixer With Internal DSP Effects Reviews