* The unparalleled, uncompromised sound of a classic ribbon (velocity) mic
* Low--tension 2-inch long, 2 micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical "large mellow" ribbon audio reproduction with smooth, natural extended low and high ends.
* Fast accurate transient response, ultra-high 165 dB SPL capability, unmatched transient response and overall stunning realism.
* 8 audio directional (pickup)pattern for both front and rear wide, extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics); and increased off-axis high frequency response on sides, with decreased high response above and below on-axis (though lower audio levels) Individual recording volume control of separate sources, through use of stereo mic setups wherein isolation is achieved by placing the source so that it is in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other.
* Manufactured with the finest materials with a machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability.
* Choice of gold or platinum--finish grill assemblies.
* Integrated yoke mic stand mount and XLR cord included.
* Soft padded carrying case supplied.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|