* Perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, orchestras and choral groups, ambient instrument audio, and numerous live sound applications. Powerful and versatile, the SCM Series studio microphones meet the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications.
* Feature large, pressure-gradient condenser, gold-sputtered diaphragms and FET preamplifiers for warm, natural reproduction of the most subtle to the most powerful audio sources
* Require 48V phantom power
* Internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability. With transformerless output (SCM 950/1000) and true condenser design for exceptionally low self noise and increased dynamic range, enhanced low and high end response with improved linearity across the frequency range and maximum SPL capacity.
* Ultra thin diaphragms provide the most accurate transient response possible.
Offered with a choice of three housings and configurations. SCM 950 both supplied with swivel base mic stand mounts.
* SCM 1000 features vintage look (with engraved markings) and dual diaphragm for the most accurate, uncompromised sound available in a studio microphone.
|New - On Clearance|