Offering superb sound, the SCM900 is a classic high-end, large-diaphragm studio and broadcast microphones at unparalleled affordability.
The CM 90 is a Classic small diaphragm (20mm) condenser mic. Perfect for recording and stage reinforcement of acoustic guitar, drum overheads, hi-hats, snares, piano, and horns.
Perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, orchestras and choral groups, ambient instrument audio, and numerous live sound applications. Powerful and versatile, the SCM Series studio microphones meet the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications.
* Feature large, pressure-gradient condenser, gold-sputtered diaphragms and FET preamplifiers for warm, natural reproduction of the most subtle to the most powerful audio sources
* Require 48V phantom power
* Internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability.
* With transformer-coupled balanced outputs, true condenser design (elements constantly biased by the pre-amp), full frequency response, transparent audio, and choice of 3 configurations
* Features high sensitivity, extended smooth, full frequency response and very high SPL capability
* Requires 48V phantom power
* Transformerless design for minimal self-noise and increased dynamic range Rugged turned-brass housing and internal sub-assembly shock mount for maximum reliability
* Engraved markings