The UHF-16 offers the superior performance, convenience and operational advantages of a top frequency-agile UHF wireless system at an amazingly affordable price.
• Unsurpassed UHF performance with 120 dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of-sight
• Rugged half-rack UHF 16 receiver with dual removable antennas (for convenient optional remote placement), 16 user switchable UHF frequencies and DigiTRU Diversity proprietary digital processing circuitry for eliminating dropouts and maximizing range
• Sophisticated IF filtering for multiple UHF 16 system operation in the same location simultaneously
• User-selectable Tone Squelch for protection from RF interference
• Front panel back-lit LCD display indicates the channel/frequency selected, received RF and AF levels, A/B diversity status, and transmitter low-battery alert
• Convenient UP/DOWN buttons for easy operating channel selection.
• Front panel ON/OFF button (with Power On LED indicator), Squelch (mute) adjust and Volume control for ease of operation
• Back panel balanced XLR fixed mic level and adjustable unbalanced 1/4" jack audio outputs, and BNC jacks for dual antennas
• Externally powered with 12 VDC (500 mA) AC adapter
• Optional rack kits enable single or side-by-side rack mounting.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Nady UHF-16 Series Lavalier Wireless System, O Reviews