The original Namba Gear bag, the Kava Laptop Studio bag was created by a design team of musicians and DJs to provide an optimum carrying solution for a laptop mobile studio or computer dj not requiring a large control surface and using up to a 17" laptop computer. Namba calls it a high performance bag because of the construction detail and the extreme high grade 1680D poly nylon materials that are used.
Nominated for Best Bag/Case of 2008, the Kava bag has many musician friendly details that separate it from the other solutions on the market. Extremely long zippers which allow better packing, a cable management system that makes it easy to keep cables organized, super thick shoulder pad which softens and redistributes bag weight, and even a secret stash pocket (for your iLoks, etc.) are a few of the special features.
• Extra Thick Padding - provides the best protection for your laptop
• Extra Thick Shoulder Pad - redistributes bag weight so it feels lighter
• Adjustable Shoulder Strap - one size fits all
• Convenient Carry Handle - easy lift and carry
• Holds 17" Laptop Computer - take your studio with you
• Holds 12" Vinyls & Audio Devices - transport & protect your mobile studio
• High Performance Construction - superior high-quality ballistic 1680D/PVC poly nylon material
• Cable Management System - easily organize your cable cluster
• Secret Stash Pocket - perfect place to hide iLoks or wallet (it's the pocket with your cable ties inside)
|New - On Clearance|