Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments' high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections. With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand. Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
Available separately, the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 bag is a stylish and slim solution for DJs on the go. It features a soft, felt-padded inside and protective outer coating that keeps your investment safe, while two inner flaps allow the bag to be transformed into a solid stand, elevating the X1 to standard mixer and turntable height. A must-have for travelling DJs and any TRAKTOR KONTROL owner who wants to place the unit alongside a mixer, turntables, or CD decks!
• Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
• Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
• Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
• Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
• Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
• Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
• 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
• Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
• Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
• Compatible - incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
Windows: Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, G4 1,4 GHz or IntelCore' Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|