• Unifed software/hardware system to instantly find, play and tweak sounds
• Production-ready library with over 500 KoreSounds and more than 3,000 sound variations
• Integrated REAKTOR, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH, FM8, KONTAKT and GUITAR RIG audio engines
• Sound variations enrich every KoreSound with up to 8 variations and two-dimensional warping
• Perfecty integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and software navigation
• Find NI and 3rd party sounds, plug-ins and effects presets according to musical attributes with ultra-fast KoreSound Browser
• Intuitive drag-and-drop user interface for accelerated workflow, powerful rooting/layering possibilities and highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow
• Comprehensive suite of over 30 top-quality effects ranging from classic to cutting edge
• Built-in MIDI File Player, arpeggiator and step sequencer with real-time control
• Can be used as a standalone host as well as a plug-in in a sequencer program
KORE 2 as a host loads:
VST, Audio Units'
KORE 2 as an instrument or effect plug-in runs:
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units', RTAS under Pro Tools' 8
Windows XP (SP2, 32 Bit) / Vista (32 Bit), Windows 7 (32 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel Core' Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
USB 2.0 Port, 5 GB free disk space for complete installation.
This product needs a 32-bit compatible environment to operate under
64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7.
This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated
before full functionality is available.
KORE 2 software, USB 2.0 port
Dimensions and Features:
Width: 300 mm / 11.8"
Length: 170mm / 6.7"
Height: 30mm / 1.1"
Weight: 1141 Grams / 2.5 lbs
highly-visible illuminated display
8 backlit endless rotary encoders
8 backlit buttons
|New - On Clearance|