IN THE STUDIO
The MASCHINE STAND fits neatly into typical desktop environments, with just the right 15 angle for maximum visibility, ergonomic beat production and ultimate no-wobble, non-slip stability.
Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways and rubber pads front and back make sure the MASCHINE unit sits snugly on the stand. Down at the bottom, non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop.
The stand is rugged enough for any stage, and comes complete with a sturdy, die-cast Mounting Adapter, letting you mount your MASCHINE like a snare drum on standard 7/8" drum clamps.
Ideal for integrating MASCHINE into your drum setup, or just to hold your MASCHINE at exactly the right height for optimum visibility and positioning when performing live.
• For use with - New MASCHINE MK2 hardware, black or white edition, original MASCHINE controller (Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO)
• Product includes - MASCHINE STAND, Mounting Adapter
• Material - Aluminum with black anodized finish
• Measurements - 32 x 29.3 x 6.5 cm
• Weight - Stand: 971g, Mounting Adaptor: 165g
• Compatible drum hardware - Pearl OPT0910 Optimount Holder, Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand, Millenium MTS89 Double Tom stand, Millenium Multi-Clamp, Pearl ADP 20 Multi Clamp, Dixon PAKL264-SP Multiclamp perc, Pearl UX-80 Universal Clamp, and other standard 7/8" drum clamps
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|