Rock-solid and reliable, and featuring 'Instant Connect' plug and play usability, every element is master crafted by the Native Instruments team in Berlin, Germany. The result is TRAKTOR SCRATCH - the perfect fusion of analog confidence and feel with the freedom and potential of digital. Never before has technology had so much soul.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH Software Features
The TRAKTOR SCRATCH software is based on the powerful TRAKTOR 3 engine, but specifically tweaked for turntable/CD DJs.
Add tension and drama to your mix using the multitude of effects and filters available, routed through two dedicated effect output channels. Remix tracks on-the-fly with instant looping, selectable loop size and in-sync track copying from deck to deck.
• Browsing in iTunes Playlists directly from within Traktor Explorer
• Instant iPod Playlists recognition
• High Resolution Control Signal (2kHz)
• Scrolling Playlist via Vinyl function
• Automatic recognition of control signal medium (vinyl side A/B or CD)
• Automatic input level normalization
• Emergency mono mode in case of failure of one control signal channel
Plus other features familiar to TRAKTOR 3 users:
• High quality key correction for changing a tracks tempo without changing its key
• Zoomable waveform displays for viewing track beats
• Instant looping with selectable loop size
• Beat jump- move within a track without losing track/tempo sync
• High quality filters based on the renowned Xone:92' club mixer
• Professional effects such as reverb, tempo-synced delay, flanger and beatmasher
• In-sync track copying from deck to deck for instant remixing
• Mac OSX 10.4.8, G4 1.67 GHz or Intel Core' Duo family, 1 GB RAM
• Windows XP + Service Pack 2, Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 Interface
NOTE: Computer configuration and system optimizations might be required.
|New - On Clearance|