How Nocturn keyboard is different
• The Problem:
Most keyboard controllers have two big problems: The idea of being able to control software parameters with knobs and buttons sounds great. However, the hassle of assigning them, and remembering what they are assigned to becomes so tedious that you always end up turning back to your mouse.
• The Solution:
Nocturn Keyboard's Automap control software solves both these problems. To assign controllers, simply click on the parameter, touch a knob or button, and it is assigned!
It also enables you to keep track of what is assigned to what - instead of using a small monochrome LCD screen, Nocturn Keyboard displays control information where you really need it: on your computer monitor. The Automap software graphically displays Nocturn's control surface. The controllers themselves also tell you what is going on: LED rings around the 8 encoders show their current settings, and LED's behind the buttons tell you if they are on or off.
• 33 MIDI assignable controls
8 trigger pads, 8 dials, 14 buttons, modulation wheel. Sustain and expression pedal control can also be added.
• See exactly what you are controlling
Automap software allows you to instantly 'learn' controls to plug-ins. The software edit page graphically displays Nocturn Keyboard's control surface on your computer monitor
• A control surface that feeds information back to you
LEDs around encoders and behind buttons show you the values of parameters on your plug-in/sequencer without having to look up.
• Touch sensitive controls
Touch sensitive controls mean you can reveal what they are controlling, or re-assign them, without having to move or change their value.
• Instant control of your software
Speed Dial encoder will instantly control whatever the cursor is pointing at, so you have instantaneous control of anything on the screen.
• 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment Led rings
• Touch sensitive Speed Dial
• 14 Buttons with integrated LEDs, 6 of which are lockable transport controls
• 8 soft feel Trigger pads
• Sprung pitch wheel
• Modulation wheel
• General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups etc.)
• Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator
• Button to lock/unlock transport controls
Rear Panel connections are as follows:
• Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX) -Class Compliant
• Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
• Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
• Power switch: USB
• Minimum Operational Requirements
Mac OSX 10.4.11 or greater (Leopard also supported) or Windows XP with
Service Pack 2 or greater (Vista 32/64 and Windows 7 32/64 also supported)
Minimum Computer spec: Mac - G4/1GHz, both with 512MB RAM or PC -
Pentium 4/1GHz/512MB RAM (machines running Vista will require a higher spec)
USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
Size (25 key): W=472mm, H=68mm, D=260mm
Size (49 key): W=798mm, H=68mm, D=260mm
25 key net weight : 2.4kg
49 key net weight: 3.8kg
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|