Styled after Numark's flagship TTX1 turntable, the CDX1 features 4.5kg/cm torque direct drive motor, aluminum platter, dual "battle-style" controls, and forward/reverse toggle. In addition, there is a VFD display, full MP3 compatibility, slot-load CD transport, and DSP functionality.
The CDX1 has several modes for scratching and looping, including auto beat matching and smart looping, which uses the Beatkeeper to make perfect loops every time. There is extensive cue store/recall with multiple sets for each CD. The CDX1 also incorporates many beat-synched digital FX such as sonar, slide, filter, echo, and chop. Effects can be manipulated with a separate control wheel interface. The CDX1 offers a pitch slider programmable up to 100% pitch control, as well as a 100% key lock.
The CDX1 is fully MP3 compatible. All functions--like scratching and looping--that can be done with regular CDs also work with MP3s. MP3 song titles appear on the CDX1's VFD matrix display. Detailed and bright, the VFD display can be toggled among four modes to provide detailed information, including BPM, time, cue points, and advanced wave display. The CDX1 features a fast, slot-load CD transport, and music can continue playing from the internal buffer even after the CD is ejected.
• 12" platter that allows for vinyl record.
• Dual "battle style" turntable platter controls.
• VFD Matrix Display to show time, MP3 song title, wave form display with cue points function modes, BPM.
• Display can be toggled into variety of modes.
• Slot load CD Drive.
• Plays MP3 from CDR with title readout.
• 2 hot stutter starts.
• Adjustable startup and braking speeds.
• Anti-Shock buffer.
• Digital Output.
• Fader/Remote start and relay.
• MIDI IN/OUT.
• Forward/Reverse toggle with bleep.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|